- December 10, 2017 - Book contributors Michael and Kathleen Kuhn invite author Kathleen Kuhn to Rise Church at Northgate, for coffee, worship and a chat. Team members send in more photos of yourself (and other team members).
- December 6, 2017 - writing phase of the book has commenced with 28 writers off and writing.
- November 10, 2017 - draft guidelines for contributors and writers available
- October 18, 2017 - the team is growing, and many people are still thinking, but not applying. Don't leave it too late. The editor will be appointed soon, as well as guidelines established for the writers, then contributors will be matched with writers, and the actual writing can start.
- October 10, 2017 - Team numbers are now 17, with many more interested but have not applied. Applications now close on November 5, 2017
- September 25, 2017 - MY dis ABILITIES book project now has 10 confirmed team members, with many more on the way. Click here to view team members and please apply asap.
- September 22, 2017 - The Curious Scribbler, May-Kuan Lim, writes about the book project
- September 17, 2017 - MY dis ABILITIES book project welcomes Grant Lock. Click here to view team members
- September 13, 2017 - MY dis ABILITIES Messenger Newspaper articles. Click here to view.