Our new book project "MY disABILITIES" will
- Share the challenges, experiences, stories and insights of people living with disabilities and disorders
- Encourage other people going through similar experiences
- Increase community understanding
- Support those sharing their stories, and the organisations that help them
- Share the proceeds of the book with team members
Our vision is "To encourage people with a disability, and to increase the knowledge and understanding of disability in the community".
We have gathered a team of over 45 people from South Australia, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia, as well as international team members from Indonesia and the USA. The majority of the 25+ chapters in the book are completed, and we anticipate a release date in early 2019.
Please watch our documentary, as well as signing up for our mailing list, and you are welcome to pre-order the book. The team have written a blog about their involvement with the book project, and they would love if you could read them.
Our book will be published in the third quarter of 2019.
© John Alexander Duthie