We are looking for a vital team member to join the project, an editor.
Could it be you?
Please visit the 'editor' page for information, and have your application submitted by Sunday 28th October, 2018.
Our new book project "MY disABILITIES" will
- Share the challenges, experiences, stories and insights of people living with disabilities and disorders
- Encourage other people going through similar experiences
- Increase community understanding
- Support those sharing their stories, and the organisations that help them
- Share the proceeds of the book with team members
Our vision is "To encourage people with a disability, and to increase the knowledge and understanding of disability in the community".
We have gathered a team of over 45 people from South Australia, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia, as well as international team members from Indonesia and the USA. The majority of the 25+ chapters in the book are completed, and we anticipate a release date in early 2019.
Please watch our documentary, as well as signing up for our mailing list, and you are welcome to pre-order the book. The team have written a blog about their involvement with the book project, and they would love if you could read them.
© John Alexander Duthie