Our new book project "MY disABILITIES" will
- Share the challenges, experiences, stories and insights of people living with disabilities and disorder
- Encourage other people going through similar experiences
- Increase community understanding
- Support those sharing their stories, and the organisations that help them
- Share the proceeds of the book with team members
Our vision is "To encourage people with a disability, and to increase the knowledge and understanding of disability in the community".
The anticipated release date of the book is early 2019.
Please provide support for our book project by viewing our documentary, and voting for us. Most online votes receives a prize, and it would help fund our book project.
To select closed captions click "CC".
To select subtitles
1) click "settings"
2) click "Subtitles/CC"
3) choose language
Fully Accessible/Audio description available soon
Click on the image below to vote for us
or click here
© John Alexander Duthie